Eucatex Chairman and NYU graduate Flavio Maluf offers tips on 5 profitable investments. He recommends seeking investments such as CDI and public titles since they present the most advantageous results. These entities also remain at the same level as basic interest rates. Below are his areas of focus.
- CBD (Certificate of Banking deposit).A great advantage of the CBD – no administration fee. This investment works like a loan made by the investor to the bank responsible for issuing the paper. In this case, the bank’s size does matter.
- Fixed Income Funds.A detail deserving the investor’s attention is the administration fee in relation to fixed income funds. It defines whether the application is worthwhile. According to experts, investments should be made in funds that have an administration fee of less than 1%.
- Private Pension Funds.Flavio Maluf says a private pension plan serves well as a retirement fund. There is a possibility of postponing the payment of the go-to when the investment is being rescued. It is crucial to pay attention to the administration fee and other taxes.
- Direct Treasury.Through these, investments are made in government public bonds. It is only permitted to make this application by means of a bank or a broker, which can be made for inflation, the basic interest rate or at an interest rate adjusted in advance.
- LCI’s and LCA’s.These investments are quite advantageous. The FGC guarantees them up to $250,000 and do not demand payment of IR and administration fee. These credits receive agricultural and real estate financing as collateral.
According to Eucatex Chairman Flavio Maluf, The above are profitable investments. He’s a man with enough financial savvy to recognize what works regarding money. Fortunately, the experts agree with him as well. https://br.linkedin.com/in/flavio-maluf-172147b3